Looking down Wall Street from Broadway
White & Case's first office was at 31 Nassau Street. just north of the New York Stock Exchange. In 1912, the firm moved to 14 Wall Street, renting space in the newly constructed 41-story headquarters of its client, Bankers Trust Company.
Illustration by Hermann Heyer. 1876-1950 appeared in Munsey's Magazine, April 1, 1906 Published by Frank A. Munsey, New York.
img_05041_WCHB_NYPL_810074u_LkDwnWSt_300Bv1_LQ
Twitter_icon
SHARE THIS PAGE VIA:
close_buttonFacebook_iconLinkedIn_iconemail_iconTwitter_icon_hoverFacebook_icon_hoverLinkedIn_icon_hoveremail_icon_hover
leftleft_hover
rightright_hover
PrimaryLogo_Kwsshare_buttonimage_gallery
book_icon
FULL STORY
Twitter_icon
SHARE THIS PAGE VIA:
close_buttonFacebook_iconLinkedIn_iconemail_iconTwitter_icon_hoverFacebook_icon_hoverLinkedIn_icon_hoveremail_icon_hover